The Joy of Ayurveda
Online Pilot Course
50% off for the first 30 students.
Regular price $195 Pilot price: $97
Payment plan available - $20 per month for 5 months
The word "Ayurveda" means "Knowledge of Life" in Sanskrit.
The profound healing wisdom of Ayurveda originated in the ancient culture of India and is thought to be the oldest natural healing system, predating even Chinese medicine (TCM).
This course is a pathway to enable you, the student, to make use of this wonderful knowledge to enhance your own life and those of your family, friends and clients (if a teacher or practitioner).
Do you know:
- How the six tastes, times of the day, weather, seasons, and life cycles act upon your body, moods, relationships, work and spirit?
- What is the best time to administer medicine based on the organ or body system you want to affect?
- How to find out if you or others are predominately a fire, water or air constitution, or maybe a blend?
- What is the best way to treat an air (Vata), fire (Pitta) or water person (Kapha) when they are out of balance?
- How excess air, fire or water manifest in your body, moods, realtionships, work and spirit when they are out of balance?
During this course you will learn about all about Ayurveda, the world's first medical system, which is a science that considers the relationship of body processes, the outside environment, diet and emotional health.
Illness is seen as an "imbalance;" which can be restored through natural treatment using meditation, herbs and cleansing. Ayurveda is an ancient, complex system of medicine.
Over five thousand years ago the ancient seers of India imparted to their disciples the truths they learned about the Universe while in a supra-mental state of meditation. This knowledge exists today in text written in Sanskrit, and contains the secrets of the interaction of body, mind and soul within the context of the fundamental elements of Nature and the Universe.
It is a practical, all-encompassing science which embraces the whole person in relation to the outside world.
Tri-Dosha System (Vata-Pitta-Kapha)
At the heart of Ayurvedic medicine is the concept that the elements are represented in the human body through Doshas (pronounced Doe-sha). As you will see when you complete this lesson, you are predominantly either a Vata, Pitta or Kapha dosha (or combination of any of these). Respectively, the Sanskrit words Vata, Pitta and Kapha mean Air, Fire and Water.
This course will teach you indepth about the three doshas and how they are composed of different elements and how you can balance them.
Enroll now and you will experience the wonder, beauty and practicality of Ayurveda.
Guarantee: If not satisfied with the course after the first two weeks we offer a 100% money back guarantee.