Joy of Making Medicine Online Course
We have been teaching this medicine making course offline and online for over 30 years as part of our Herbal Healing Course.
This is the first time we are offering it as a stand alone course for those students who want to focus on medicine making. This is our inaugural launch and so we are offering a pilot price.
Pilot Special: $97 or 6 payments of $20
(Pilot Special limited to the first 20 students)
May 7, 2018 - 16 pilot spots left
In this course you will learn the art of medicine making from Master Herbalist Don Ollsin.
- Don created, owned and operated an herbal dispensary for 18 years.
- During that time he made most of the different tinctures, oils, salves, formulas and tea blends sold there.
- The dispensary started in 1976, Self Heal Herbal Centre in Victoria, BC is still going strong based on the foundation laid by Don and his partner Sandy.
Creating and using herbal medicines and remedies is an art best learned from an expert teacher. Our herbal medicine-making course provides you with an opportunity to learn from an expert and teaches you the following skills:
You will learn how to make herbal preparations such as:
- Infusions & Decoctions
- Oils & Salves
- Homemade Kefir
You will learn the proper tools and techniques required for medicine making:
- Terminology associated with herbal medicine making
- Equipment required
- Proper drying, storing and use of herbs
- Correct application of herbal preparations
- Using a Menstruum Ratio Table to make tinctures
You have 12 months to complete the course.
Regular Cost: $150 US
Pilot Special: $97 US (Full Payment)
Payment Plan: $20 a month (Six Months)
Or you can send an e-transfer to: email@example.com
Guarantee: If not satisfied with the course after the first two weeks we offer a 100% money back guarantee.