WILD REISHI ONLINE WORKSHOP
DR. CHRIS HOBBS & DON OLLSIN HERBAL SHAMAN
NOVEMBER 1, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- What is Reishi?
- How do you use it?
- How do you prepare it as a medicine?
- What is the range of activity that you could expect from Reishi as a medicinal mushroom?
- How to make your own Reishi medicine.
- How to identify them.
- How to choose a good Reishi product.
There are a number of Reishi that we use that can be found growing wild throughout North America.
They are slightly different than the ones from Asia, but they still have a full complement of active compounds. That is something that we are going to discuss. How can you pick your own Reishi that might be similar in effect to the ones that were traditionally used in Asia?
DR. CHRISTOPHER HOBBS is a fourth-generation, internationally renowned herbalist, licensed acupuncturist, author, clinician, botanist, mycologist, and research scientist with over 35 years of experience with herbal medicine.
Christopher has a doctorate from UC Berkeley in phylogenetics, evolutionary biology and phytochemistry. He is also a founding member of the American Herbalists Guild.
Don Ollsin, Herbal Shaman
Author - Teacher - Mentor - Spirit Guide
- Herbal Ally's
- Finding Your Ally's
- Shapeshifting (Becoming Your Medicine)
- Stalking Your Demons (Inner Critic, Symptoms, Disturbances)
- Plant Spirit Medicine
- Multidimensional Healing (Consensual Reality, Dreamland, Sentience)
- Nine Pathways of Healing
- Processing Symptoms, Disturbances, Relationship Challenges
- Developing Awareness
- Extracellular Matrix
- Systems Approach to Life & Healing
Online Workshop: November 1st, 2017 11:00 am - 12:30 pm PDT
Cost: 20.00 US\25.00 CAD